Welcome to BeautifulMYERSIDE RESORT
Located in the heart of Fort Myers Beach,
You’re sure to be treated like a local
while enjoying the vacation of your Dreams!
Tucked away in the heart of Fort Myers Beach, our private 1 acre, 6 cottage resort is sure to give you the comforts of home, while enjoying your dream vacation in the tropics. Filled with many on-site, and neighboring amusements, there is lots of fun for the whole family! Enjoy your own private space, while also taking advantage of our many social, community spaces, the perfect place for meeting new friends and sharing in lots of laughs and fun!
- Pet Friendly
- Vehicle Parking – Included
- Full Kitchen – Fully Equipped
- Air Conditioning
- Private Patio
- On-Site Pool & Towel Service
- Tiki Hut Social Lounge
- Laundry Facility
- Community Fire Pit
- Beach Access #24 – 5 Minute Walk
- Beach Access #25 – 5 Minute Walk
- Mound House Ancient Historical Site
- Bay Oaks Recreation Campus
- The House of Brewz – Indie Micro-Brew
- Fort Myers Brewing Company
- Matanzas Pass Preserve – Wildlife Bay
- Gulf View Shops – Strip Plaza Mall
- Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille – Waterfront
INCLUDED with your stay
FREE ACCESSWi-Fi Internet
With multiple routers on site, spread throughout the facility, your sure not to lose signal during all your vacation needs. Whether uploading all your photos, video calling with the kids or grandparents, or completing the final touches on that last minute deadline, Myerside is fully equipped!
Ask our staff in The Office, about our Email-2-Print Service, allowing you to print your pdf’s directly onsite. Search all your local favorites, or scope out all the new hot-spots in town, print out all the facts or any specials or coupons you might want to take advantage.
FREE ACCESSBay Oaks
This facility offers 7,000 square feet for those looking for “the ultimate escape” from the heat.
Pool Facility Outdoor Features:
- Heated Lap Pool (Wheelchair Accessible)
- Large Water Slide
- Wadding Family Pool, with an Interactive Play Structure
- Floating obstacle course
- 20` Funbrella`s, (Plenty of Shade)
Fitness Room &
Cardio Room Also!
2 FREE PASSESMound House
Enjoy either Hiking the shoreline or Kayaking the Estero Bay, with a Guided Eco-Tour on this Ancient Southwest property, filled with culture and activities for all ages.
At the Mound House you will discover an ancient island life beyond anything you’ve ever imagined, through hands-on experiences atop a 2,000 year-old Calusa Indian Shell Mound. Once you book with us, we will be in touch with how you can take advantage of this offer. Meanwhile, to learn more about the Mound House, go to moundhouse.org.